Define Your Platform for success with C-DAC’s Courses
- Admission forms are provided in triplicate along with the prospectus.
- Admissions are open from 1st to 10th of every month.
- Courses start in the 2nd week of every month.
- Student must fill in the feedback from available in the prospectus or on the website and send it to C-DAC on completion of 50% of his or her course (with respect to the duration).
- Student Identity Card is endorsed solely by C-DAC, Pune by pasting a hologram on it.
- Examinations will be conducted in the 3rd week of every month.
- Each student will be give a total of four chances to appear for examinations on completion of the course duration.
- The 4 due dates of exams will be mentioned in the application form and the Identity Card, beyond which the student will not be allowed to appear for further examinations.
- Certification will be issued by C-DAC through the Authorised Regional Coordinators within three months from the date of examination.
- A student may get in touch with C-DAC directly incase he / she does not receive the certificate after 3 months from the date of examination.
- Students should provide a proof of payment (complete course fee) and C-DAC attested Student Identity Card in such cases.
- Certification requests without the above-mentioned documents would be considered as null and void, would not be processed
COURSE CONVERSION / UP GRADATION
Student should pay the difference in the course fee for converting a Certificate course into a Diploma course apart from the previous course fee. In this case the Student ID No, will remain the same.
For example Certificate in Office Automation (M ulti-Lingual) [CMOA] to Diploma in Multi-lingual Office Automation (DMOA)
DISCOUNT SCHEME FOR ADDITIONAL COURSE
A student of 20% would be offered to students who have already completed the C-DAC GIST-PACE course & desires to apply for a new / additional course. (*Condition Apply)
A refund of only 75% of the course free paid to the authorized training center can be claimed within the first fifteen days. Students are not eligible for any refund, whatsoever, after 15 days of commencement of the course
CAUTION TO STUDENTS
- Look for a 3-dimentional hologram on your I-card to ensure your registration with C-DAC.
- On successful completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate by C-DAC. Please ensure that your certificate carries a 3-dimentional hologram on your certificate.
- Certificate without hologram is invalid.
All disputes arising out of student admissions and student certification shall be subject to jurisdiction of Pune court only.